Thursday, May 20, 2010

Story-Liwa road



It was in the middle of summer and I was driving to Liwa when suddenly I and my family were facing a big traffic jam which contained many people and cars maybe we waited around two hours because it was time for the shopping in a village there.


After this traffic finished I continued the driving to Liwa to visit our relatives there. We began moving the sky became dark and the road there were no lights except my car lights.


When I was driving down the street suddenly I faced a group of camels in front of my car and I tried to avoid them but I could not and I hit one of them. It's body was separated from its head and it was bleed badly.


Although I had a big crash on the high way my car was not damaged so much and I could continue the driving to the next petrol station and maintained my car and continued the journey .


I called the police to start proceedings when they was coming they but the mistake from me because I did not see the camels. I satisfied with their decision because the people must be careful when they drive and take care of bad surprises on the road. Also the government must clear the high way from the animals or rubbish and get rid of anything can make a big problem for people to save humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment